Videographer (m/f/d) | 08597
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a Videographer (m/f/d) on a freelance basis.
The service is requested as part of a project from our client.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed:
- Edit virtual Microsoft Teams video recordings provided to the contractor by our client from internal communication sessions with markets and key project stakeholders.
- Film/record and edit interviews with key project team members.
- Film/record and edit informational videos about how the project from our client is contributing to the success of the program. T
- Consult on how they can additionally leverage video content to promote the success and achievements and share information to the internal stakeholders.
- Consult on how our clients project can improve video formatting (backgrounds, video quality, use of subtitles, visual content and slides) based on the expertise of the contractor.
- Over the 6-month working period, they would expect the contractor to edit a minimum of 3 videos per week to be ready for internal publication.
- Knowledge in filming, recording and editing videos for big Brands
- Expertise in professional video editing software program(s) with own license
- Professional experience in using production/filming equipment (camera, microphone, etc)
- Strong communication skills in English to write scripts and provide guidance during filming
- Attention to detail and creativity
Deployment location: 80% remote, 20% onsite in the area of Nuremberg
Duration: minimum 6 Months
English: fluent English skills (spoken and written) - a MUST
German: a benefit
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Vincent Ober-Jung