UX Consultant | 07794
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a UX Consultant on a freelance basis.
- Conduct research on the customer base to identify and gain valuable insights for the development of the entire shopping experience
- Create concepts for features on all hyper-relevant touchpoints of the customers like homepage, list pages, product detail pages and checkout to ensure customer happiness and drive business value
- Develop user-friendly wireframes, interaction flows, assets and mockups as base for the implementation within the development teams
- Drive experimentation to identify the validity of your hypothesis and assumptions in order to take the right decisions
- Work with the product managers on the most promising features within the migration of two brands
- Strong Quality Mindset to build up very high quality environment for our users
- Expert in the above mentioned areas that provides consulting on “how-to”
- Proficient with industry standard collaboration and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Miro, etc.)
- Knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology (User Journey Maps, Personas, A/B Testing, etc.)
- Experience in e-commerce needed
Location: remote, 2-3 days a month in Munich possible
Duration: 30.09.2021 +
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Vincent Ober-Jung