Senior DevOps Engineer | 08532
Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is a leading multichannel retailer with more than 40 online shops across 15 countries. Currently we are looking for a senior devOps engineer on a freelance basis:
- 7+ years total working experience as DevOps, Architect, System Engineer or other infrastructure roles.
- 4+ years working experience operating production web applications on AWS based environments.
- 2+ years working experience with Terraform and can write/understand complex terraform code and advance multi-provider/multi-state terraform implementations.
- 3+ years working with Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef
- solid production experience with containerization (Docker) and container orchestration
- Administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Percona, MongoDB, etc.)
- built and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Github Actions and Jenkins and have successfully onboarded engineers and services.
- experience in working with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Dynatrace, Datadog, newRelic) and setting up the right monitoring.
- Strong background in scripting languages (Python, JS)
- Security knowledge and certifications are a strong plus
- Happy to support our engineers and mentor them. This is about building the capabilities for developers to run their own infrastructure well, and the minimal controls required to keep our systems operational and our customer data safe.
- Ability to work non-business hours and participate in an on-call rotation, as needed
Place of operation: Stuttgart and Remote
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months with option to extend
Remote share: 80%
English: fluent English skills (spoken and written)
German: nice to have
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Marco Koester