Senior Customer Experience Designer | 07014
Senior Customer Experience Designer
For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Customer Experience Designer on a freelance basis in remote.
Consumer centricity is key for the success of our client. This role is to consult the Digital Sales Solution Team in establishing and consolidating a human-centered design framework utilized by the agile product teams with tools that help uncover unknown, unmet and unarticulated consumer needs.
- In order to have the agile product teams within the Digital Sales Solution (DSS) Team make constant use of a design framework, this role is to consult in the further development, implementation and management of initiatives and strategies with regards to the Consumer Journey. These will include but is not limited to:
- Play an active role in communicating the value of CX and sharing this specialism (outcomes, methodology, tools) through networking, writing and speaking engagements. Play a key role in knowledge sharing.
- Understand, utilize and play a lead role in improving CX methods, tools, approaches. Expanding the CX playbook. Creating tailor-made tools that fit in the client context.
- Deliver training and supporting material to drive usage of CX Tools within the respective client teams and functions
- Drive the process of co-creation, and take the lead in elaboration of ideas, concepts, journeys, blueprints; drive development and testing of prototypes; develop high quality presentations.
- Document information and knowledge on assigned key initiatives to ensure effective availability and sharing of best practices, programs and experiences market-wide
- Lead and perform (qual and quan) consumer/design research: plan, conduct and document interviews as well as “sense-making” and synthesis activities with wider team and stakeholders.
- By the end of this assignment the goal is that the agile teams within DSS have embedded the mindset and tools of the framework in their daily life to support them in defining, building, and honing an ideal consumer experience.
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in and passion for service design and user-centred design
- Visual skills; thinking visually and great at visualizing and prototyping, with well-developed graphic skills
- Proficient in various software (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Adobe CS) plus adeptness at learning new digital tools quickly; an overall affinity with the digital domain
- Ability to be “mentally agile”; to analyze, reframe and think on both a holistic and a detailed level; to think through human and rational lenses, being able to switch between the two, and know when to switch
- Ability to lead facilitation, and be “on stage” in the context of a workshop, training or event
- Ability to expertly apply all aspects of CX to specific challenges, regularly leading others in the application of the methods
Location: 100% remote
Laufzeit: 30.06.2021 +
Workload:4 days per week (88 days at all)
If you are interested, we would be pleased to receive your skill profile as a PDF file, including hourly rate and availability. If it does not suit you at the moment, we will be happy to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Saskia Gluhak