Merchandising Consultant (m/f/d) | 08120
Merchandising Consultant (m/f/d)
For one of our clients we are currently looking for as Merchandising Consultant (m/f/d) on a freelance basis.
Consulting for different functional Business Areas.
- Consult Merchandising team in ensuring all systems and tools are properly set, to enable markets to have the tools to execute the season.
- Consult in data governance across multiple platforms (MP, RMA, DMT, DaRT)
- Create and maintain Merchandising boards to ensure brand collection and key deliverables are complete
- Prepare and maintain Merchandising deliverables (ie. Ecom pairing)
- Consult range architecture analysis for key categories across multiple seasons, providing fact-based plans to Merchants
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Consult the Merchandising team in all current and future seasons deliverables
- Consult in ensuring upcoming milestones is properly set
- Bi-weekly check in with CTC Merch team in x-functional projects (ie. Sustainability)
- High-level Project management knowledge
- analytical skills to read data and create fact-based executive summaries
- Ability to work with various platforms and large amounts of data
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently / self-reliant
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- quick improvisation
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Advanced
Deployment location: remote
Duration: 09/08/2021 to 17/09/2021
English: fluent English skills (verbal and written)
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Vincent Ober-Jung