Merchandising Analysts (m/f/d) | 08396
Merchandising Analysts (m/f/d)
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a Merchandising Analysts (m/f/d) on a freelance basis.
- Building reports in MicroStrategy and Adobe Analytics using self-service templates
- Building SQL queries to extract data directly from databases
- Extracting and compiling data from various data sources: MicroStrategy and Adobe Analytics, Excel files, databases
- Performing data analysis and generating actionable assortment/merchandising insights based on available data according to briefs
- Creating PowerPoint presentations with management summary, detailed overview and insights/recommendations based on performed analysis
- Analysts should be working in the time zones +-2 hours to CET to ensure efficient collaboration with teams located in Germany and Amsterdam
- Analysts will need to have access to clients internal IT systems via Citrix/VPN to create and run the reports. Contact on supplier’s side should ensure smooth onboarding, e.g. ensure timely installation of the required software to analysts’ computers, troubleshooting technical issues with supplier’s and/or client tech support teams, etc.
- 5+ years experience in analytics
- Experience in merchandising/assortment analytics for apparel & footwear industry is a must
- Good understanding of e-commerce and retail specifics
- Experience with Enterprise BI tools, preferably MicroStrategy
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience in building SQL queries is a plus
- Advanced Excel user
- Good PowerPoint user
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Mid/Senior profile
Location: 100% remote
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Saskia Gluhak