Business Analyst / Data Analyst (m/f/d) | 08569
Business Analyst / Data Analyst (m/f/d)
For one of our clients in the Munich area, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst / Data Analyst (m/f/d) on a freelance basis.
- Set up target process to tackle worst offenders in terms of missed targets, e.g. set up weekly inventory meeting & develop standard reporting template
- Implement quick-fix measures to fix issues in the short-term
- Evaluate stock performance, identify structural problems & derive improvement potential
- Quantitative focus
- Experience with SQL
- Great analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Great communication skills in English and an ability to present complex ideas
- Significant experience gained in a project oriented and/or analytically focused role (e.g. consulting, project management, business analyst)
- Knowledge from trade (stocks) advantageous
Deployment location:predominantly remote, possibly a workshop in the Munich area.
Duration: 3 months with option of extension
Remote share::predominantly remote
German: nice to have
English: MUST have
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Saskia Gluhak