Agile Coach/Scrum Master (m/f/d) Part Time | 08098
Agile Coach/Scrum Master (m/f/d) Part Time
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a SAgile Coach/Scrum Master (m/f/d) in Part Time on a freelance basis.
In the Tech Department our client is transforming to a consistent product-led organization. As already a share of teams working in a product setup and apply agile ways of working, they split the transformation approach into several waves. In a specific area they need Q3 and Q4 2021 a hands-on agile coach/Scrum Master to drive a product + a program which are interlinked.
- Act in the beginning as a Scrum Master facilitator for the product team and the program team
- Setup Toolsuite for product and program (Confluence, Jira)
- Ensure collaboration among leaders in the product and program.
- Evolve Product and Program Interaction
- Run relevant trainings (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence, Metrics, others) in line with the Learning & Development strategy.
- Educate from expertise, provide needed training sessions and use coaching skills to help each person to make the transition to product-led/agile
- Guiding/explaining/providing inside-out perspective toward further understanding and adoption of product-led/agile.
- Drive the implementation of large-scale transformation via mentoring/coaching relevant teams via i.e. participating in product-team meetings
- Embody the Agile principles and lead by example. Be a role model for product-led/agile.
- Responsible for coaching teams and/or individuals via a structured approach (regular meetings)
- Set coaching goals together with the customer (person/team/department) to define success of product-led/agile coaching within context
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- 3-5 years of experience in an Scrum Master/Agile Coach role
- Experience in Program – Product Interaction is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of product-led Experience
- Be able to discuss topics on Senior leadership levels
Deployment location: Area of Nuremberg preferred, maybe remote due to Covid
Start: 02/08/2021 to 31/12/2021
Duration: 35 Days
Workload: Part Time
Remote share: to be decided
English: fluent English skills (verbal and written)
If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your skills profile as a PDF with details of your hourly rate and availability. If it does not currently suit you, please feel free to make a recommendation.
Contact person: Vincent Ober-Jung