Software Engineer (m/f/d) for 3D Creation Tools | 05687
Software Engineer (m/f/d) for 3D Creation Tools
For one of our end clients in Herzogenaurach we are looking for an Software Engineer (m/f/d) for 3D Creation Tools on a freelance basis.
- Undertakes complete design of moderately complex software applications or components applying agreed standards, patterns and tools.
- Advises in the design of components of larger software systems.
- Specifies user and/or system interfaces.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the design and to handle separately functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Advises in the evaluation of options and trade-offs. Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Defines test conditions for given requirements.
- Designs test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Consults in the definition and management of requirements.
- Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
- Consults in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy. System Integration and Build
- Produces software builds from software source code.
- Conducts tests as defined in an integration test specification, records the details of any failures.
- Analyses and reports on integration test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English and German
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on computer science or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven Experience in: Python & JS or C++ & C#
- Experience with AWS, Jira, Confluence
- Proficiency in at least one 3D Tool (preferably Rhino, Modo or Blender)
- At least 1 year of experience in professional programming
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Computer Graphics or Geometry Processing
Location: Herzogenaurach & Remote (60% On-Site, 40% Remote)
Start: January 2020
Duration: 12 Month
Please note that we can only take freelancer (with confirmation!) into consideration!
If you are interested, please send us your skill profile with hourly rate and availability to a.hecker[at]neusta.de
If it does not suit you at the moment, please feel free to make a recommendation.