Data Warehous Engineer (m/f/d) | 04599
Data Warehous Engineer (m/f/d)
With around 1000 employees and currently 500 freelance consultants, we support well-known companies in the implementation of their IT projects.
For one of our customers in Hamburg we are looking for a Data Warehous Engineer (m/f/d) on a freelance basis.
- Maintain and extend our data warehouse, which is based on Data Vault 2.0
- Define the Tech Roadmap for the data warehouse and future cloud based data lake
- Improve our internal processes (e.g. optimization of monitoring of our data processing)
- Translate stakeholder requirements into valuable data by using our modelling approach
- Process data for research projects
- You are able to manage, maintain and optimize an Amazon Redshift cluster (experience with other similar technologies may be applicable)
- You enrich our Data Vault 2.0 methodology-based DWH to enable the business for self-service reporting and quick decision making
- You are proficient in SQL and how to test and debug queries
- We use Python 3, you should too, knowledge of AWS/Serverless would be an asset, to understand our data pipelines.
- You can differentiate and are aware of the trade-offs between ETL and ELT
- You love data & you like to communicate and share your knowledge
Duration: 6 Monate
Workload: Fulltime (4 days onsite, 1 day remote)
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your skill profile.